Careers at the Cossie!
Welcome to our online careers page
- Would you like to work for one of New Zealand’s leading hospitality venues?
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you willing to work a variety of hours and shifts, including weekends?
Our primary focus is to provide outstanding customer service by a highly skilled and motivated team. Whether it is one of our courtesy coach drivers, reception and security team or bar and restaurant / café employees, we expect a high level of people skills.
To ensure we deliver this all the time we place huge emphasis on training and development and believe recruiting the right people on character rather than experience is the key to success.
Our efforts have been acknowledged over the last two years with the following awards:
- 2011 Hospitality Standards Institute Regional Employer of the Year award – this covers all the lower North Island from Taranaki across to Hawkes Bay down to Wellington.
- 2012 Hospitality Standards Institute National Excellence in Training Award
- 2012 Hospitality Standards Institute Food and Beverage Modern Apprentice of the Year. The four finalists were selected from thousands of hospitality venues from throughout New Zealand, including five star hotels and this is the first time a Club staff member has won this prestigeous award.
- 2013 Wellington Gold Awards finalist – Team Gold, Investment in people.